A Place for Everyone
The mission of the Hillsborough Community Center, Inc. is to improve the health, well-being, education, and cultural opportunities of patrons by offering multi-generational programs to address the needs of our community.
We will serve more than 48,000 people in towns in and around the region of Hillsborough, Antrim, Deering, Weare, New Boston, Hopkinton, Henniker, Hancock, Greenfield, Bradford, Francestown, Bennington, Stoddard, Washington, and Windsor.
- Read our presentation [pdf]
- Modules: Read about each planned area of the Center
- Project Needs
- What We Will Do
- Nonprofit Case Study [pdf]
- Read “In Depth,” our list of past articles about our project
- Sign up for eNews – learn about what we’re working on, events, and how you can help us build a regional community center