Now through December 31, 2022, you can help us get steps closer to building a regional community center!
An anonymous donor has given the Hillsborough Community Center a very generous donation of $10,000 for the purpose of creating a matching challenge to our supporters. Our team is very grateful for this donation.
Double the Donation
We need your help. Every dollar and cent that you contribute makes a difference. We have the opportunity to double – even triple – our match goal. Your donation is tax deductible.
Why Should You Give?
- Are you a swimmer? We will have a pool.
- Are you a senior? We will have a daily meal for you, social time, and a place where Greater Hillsborough Senior Services (GHSS) will help seniors.
- Are you a gardener or want to learn? We’ll have a community garden.
- Want to take a class? We’ll have hundreds to choose from.
- Are you an entrepreneur or business owner? We’re going to have meeting space, maker-space, and a professional kitchen.
- Are you a parent? We’ll have a fantastic facility with a swimming pool and splash pad, a covered playground, and childcare space that’s perfect for keeping kids busy year-round.
- Are you into fitness? We’ll have a basketball court and league space, indoor walking track, fitness room, pool, as well as outdoor adult exercise equipment.
- Are you into theater or dance? We’ll have a stage for recitals and shows.
- Are you getting married? We’ll have a beautiful facility for 200-400 people.
- Do you like to support local vendors? We’ll have a year-round indoor market on select weekends.
- Like our fundraiser events? We’ll have more at our community center!